We are here to assist you to promote your Boston event! We have placed a variety of resources at your disposal to help you get support, draw attendees and make your event a success.
Meeting Planner Toolkit
Our Meeting Planner Toolkit provides you with tools and information to support your marketing effort once you have booked your event at the BCEC or Hynes. All you have to do is log on to our Meeting Planner Portal and you will be able to download marketing materials including high resolution facility images, floor plans, marketing copy and fact sheets.
GBCVB Marketing Services
The Greater Boston Convention & Visitors Bureau is ready to assist you with your marketing needs. They can provide you with a variety of marketing resources that include:
- A 90 second Boston destination video
- Downloadable low and high resolution destination photos
- Assistance with city signage such as city banners and airport signage
- Assistance with city licensing and permitting
- Customized maps for citywide groups
- Letters of support including welcome letters from the Mayor, the Governor, and Pat Moscaritolo--President & CEO of the GBCVB)
- Promotional materials such as guide books, maps, shopping and dining guides, and travel planners
For more information on the marketing services available through the GBCVB, contact your Convention Services Manager.
Marketing Services Advantages:
- Marketing tools, such as destination and facility photography, marketing copy, logos and more, are available online for your convenience
- Our team will work with you to provide you with personalized marketing materials including customized maps and letters of support